[Fedora-config-list] Re: Moving TradeMark thread to fedora-config.

Behdad Esfahbod (behdad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Thanks Brent.  fc should be avoided, as both it's refering to
> Fedora Core, which means Fedora Extras should use another name,
> and moreover, fc is already taken by FontConfig ;).

No, fc-config is for configuring your fiberchannel array.

> > If there are no major objections, I propose that we use the
> > 'system-config-' naming convention.  It avoids the trademark issue
> > entirely and is generic enough that other distros could use the tools
> > without any political concerns.
>
> What about fedora-release and friends?  These are not released
> under GPL I guess.

I'm not sure what the question is here. Installing fedora-release
on another distro/OS doesn't really make any sense. All the
release-notes in fedora-release are GFDL anyway.

Bill