[Fedora-config-list] Building - rhc-packages

I just did my first test build of some additions that I did to
rhc-packages.
	added about dialog - should become a rhc standard
	added help system stub to index.html - also should be standard
	added version.py.in  - needed by about dialog
	added save/restore state functionality - a pet peave - but I like tools
to restore to the state I left them in.

The cvs tree was missing a bunch of stuff for the build.
	initool-*
	missing
	mkinstalldirs
	etc.

My build process
	moved the missing files over from the 1.2.6 src release
	added AC_PREFIX_DEFAULT([/usr]) to configure.in
	aclocal
	autoconf
	./configure
	automake
	make
	make install

	The build went fine.

Are these missing files intend?  Should I always move those file in
manually?  Or does fedora have a build system that I should know about
when doing these test builds.

Thanks
Dave Farning