Re: Vote by Monday: Fedora 33 and 34 Wallpaper Artwork Inspiration

Ar 7/15/20 9:18 PM, scríobh Luya Tshimbalanga:
Starting from Fedora 32, Standard format will be the only size to work on because majority of modern desktop environments automatically adjusts the wallpaper to the corresponding screen ratio depending of the settings. The rationale is to simplify the workflow so no more extra Normalish, TV-Wide and Wide formats in addition of less size of packaging file. =) The inspiration was from GNOME team after looking at the functionality of the time of day Adwatia wallpaper.
Oh, phew - that means less effort on our part too, that's great news!
As part of system change for Fedora 33, time of day for the default wallpaper will be used as default [1]. As a maintainer, I found out it was not the case since Fedora 7 Moonshine.
Oh wow, I had no idea. This is good news too that it'll be working!

Thanks for the updates Luya!

Cheers,
~m