Re: Vote by Monday: Fedora 33 and 34 Wallpaper Artwork Inspiration

I've compiled some information on all the choices so if people are intrigued but intimidated on looking into each option a little more, they can look here at this google doc!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZXj7e-HMeEccJzZvTV0FK1jipIKghQTAYEKAgJcb-o/edit?usp=sharing

I think I'm definitely leaning towards Agnes Ibbeston, the plant physiologist for Fedora 34- we could have some really beautiful floral and grass imagery inspiring the wallpaper.
And for some reason having a mathematical inspired wallpaper for Fedora 33 based off of Euphemia Haynes' work seems really appealing to me. Gonna go finish up the inspiration drawings I have to post under each ticket. :)