Re: Logo usage guidelines

Ah ok great. Honestly I think maybe it'd best belong under a Fedora bootstrap namespace. I wonder if Ryan has one set up already?

Cheers,
~m

On September 26, 2018 7:55:13 PM EDT, Gleb Vassiljev <gleb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

Thank you for a quick answer.
My goal is to learn new things and potentially help Fedora along the way. I used the namespace for purely practical reasons. I did not want to cause any confusions for potential new contributors of the Design team. Naming things is hard and finding memorable short names and organizing things is even harder.
I can move fedora-ui/fractal project anytime, just say the name that design-team would deem okay to use instead.

List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines