Re: Logo usage guidelines

Hi,

The logo on your pagure project is definitely not permitted under our Logo usage guidelines. Both using it in the current manner and just with the bubble are problematic. We have a standard logo template for subprojects, it may be something you can use instead. It's documented in the logo usage guidelines document you pointed out.

Can you explain to me what Fedora UI is meant to be, as UI and UX design projects generally land under the Fedora Design team, and I can see some potential confusion / conflict if you're looking to start a new team or project called Fedora UI.

Cheers,
~m