Re: Logo usage guidelines

Hi!

I'm hesitant off attaching the name of the software (in this case bootstrap) to the name of the repo - It hinders the ease of migration if one later decides to move (not that I'm suggesting to abandon the bootstrap I think it suits Fedora really well), just that in the long run the community might want to evolve it to the point where it might become something else.

I know I did that myself by calling the repo fedora-ui/fractal  but that was somewhat experimental and did it because of my hope that someone out there would recognize it to be familiar with it and could contribute with improvement to the settings and stuff. Also it was much of the reason I had set up the namespace so that it could move quickly, actually I thought Pagure had some sort of redirect features based on namespaces (in a way that apache or nginx has) I think I was wrong there, but that could be a good feature request to Pagure if it's not already in the works.

It's got too much off topic now here for this mail-tread so I suggest that we move the discussion here https://pagure.io/design/issue/618

P.S. I would wish a short name though so that one doesn't have to use bookmarks to remember where to find it. Maybe pagure.io/UI-Patterns? It would kinda depict that it is the successor of PatternLab repo (could even be downstream from it in the unlikely case) and wouldn't take away the mindset that the work is based on UI patterns for the web interfaces.

Regards
@ojn|Gleb