Re: Design FAD Summary

On 08/17/2016 10:53 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> You've probably already seen these on planet by now, but I wanted to share with you the event reports I put together for both the main Design Team FAD as well as the inkscape/badges workshop we did during the FAD:
>
> Design Team Fedora Activity Day (FAD) Event Report
> http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2016/08/16/design-team-fedora-activity-day-fad-event-report/
>
> The Fedora Design Team’s Inkscape/Badges Workshop!
> http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2016/08/03/the-fedora-design-teams-inkscapebadges-workshop/
>
> The latter half of that first blog post is chock full of ideas and to-do items for our team, so if you can take a moment to read through it and speak up if you're interested in any of the initiatives we covered!
>
> Thanks,
> ~m

A little late, but just wanted to give a big mizmo++ on these articles,
these are really invaluable resources full of great information. Thanks
for spending the time writing these and sharing the experience from the
event and the lessons learned for FAD planning! I'm sure I'll be
referring to this post in the future.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory