Re: Design FAD Summary

Nice summary of the events.

Good to see more designer getting involved. We need them to provide a
better presentation of Fedora for incoming artists and sucg.

Speaking about Nuancier, I remember discussing with pingou a while ago
about a way to effectively package the selected
supplemental wallpapers.

Another idea in mind is renaming Fxx-backgrounds as simply
fedora-backgrounds for the ease of incremental release i.e. 25.0.1 and up.
The benefit will be the name of hosted repository will remain the same
and only default wallpapers will be replaced for each release.

Due to the timezone difference, it was harder to attend to many
meetings. At least the summary is posted to keep track.
Overall, welcome new members and let bring more refinement to the entire
project.

Luya