Re: Request about your contribution

I understand you very well.

Yes! I think the last meeting has set most of the tickets to the
fedora design team members.
Any meeting changes can also put on fedora design list if I don't online.

Most of the members follow the the rules fedora design and give some
help is not wrong.
Is one ticket has a legal issue with python logo and this will need to
fix by the design team - I don't remember the ticket, also any problem
can be put on table.

If you have some concern then you can loot to this ticket ( see:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/421 where for example is
one reference to: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines
also some changes.

Yes. Summary of meeting can help us. -  "the goal of understanding the
team's process for working on tasks."

You told me : "It creates confusion about who has taken the assignment."
Have you ? Do you see my ticket and what I need to do ? Can you help me?
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/402

Any problem with my work can be solved by sending a mail to me and duffy.

Thank you for replay.