Fedora 25 Official Wallpaper

Hi all,
I'm just starting this thread because I'm starting to work on the default F25 wallpaper (I wasn't sure if this specific conversation fit into any of the prexisting conversations). I know that the general inspiration for this wallpaper should be a progressive innovator/ inventor whose name begins with "A". After much research, the names that popped up the most frequently that fit our criteria were Archimedes and Richard Arkwright. Here's a *very* brief bio on each of them as well as what I would use as a visual inspiration for the wallpaper:
Archimedes: a mathematician, involved in the invention/ development of levers and pulleys, invented the Archimedean screw --> abstract spiralized screw/ implying motion
Arkwright: the debated 'father of industrial revolution", pioneer in the spinning industry --> wheel- inspired wallpaper
I will be posting more specifics to my design ideas as well as links to wallpaper drafts for you all to look at and provide feedback on.
Thanks and cheers to Fedora 25 *clinks glasses*!