Self-Introduction: Jose Danzicourt

Hi all!

Long time Fedora user (Began with Red Hat at '01) and this is my first time collaborating on an Open Source Project.
If you want to know more, I already told about me on the Marketing Team:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/PZQMZIRVWC7GYFOO7MSKBJL2IDT2BGRF/

Speaking for the Design Team:

I am a Filmmaker/Photographer who uses only FOSS software at all stages of production.
GIMP, Inkscape, Kdenlive, Krita, Darktable, Scribus... I love them and use them all the time for home and work.

I would love to help with Graphics and Videos, the Fedora community is great and giving back is exciting!

The basic first steps is checking tickets and doing them right? Then later after a few, join the discussions from the team?
I read the team wiki and it's really good explaining that, but just to make sure.

I just want to say I first heard about the team with Máirín Duffy blog, I think in 2008-09, I was always amazed with the work she could do with Fedora and only FOSS software and this inspired me a lot, I even started using more Inkscape. So thanks Máirín! You are awesome.
It's really cool to now have the possibility to do the same to other people, working with you all.

So that's it, have a good day !