Re: wallpaper f21a

On Sat, 2014-08-23 at 13:03 +0300, Elad Alfassa wrote:we still need artwork for the installer sidebar, etcwe still need artwork for the installer sidebar, etc

> we still need artwork for the installer sidebar, etc
> etc.
You mean anaconda?  Absolutely

I find the anaconda installation screen uneventful.  Lots of design
oops (I mean redundant screen spaces, like the blue side bar having
nothing on it OR the animated feature art taking an apologetic
position at the bottom).  I actually took a screen-shot [1], did a
little critique/analysis [2] and was hoping to propose some changes [3]

[1]
https://twohot.fedorapeople.org/design/ui/anaconda/anaconda-install-f21-rawhide-2014.png
[2]
https://twohot.fedorapeople.org/design/ui/anaconda/anaconda-install-ui-f21-critique.pdf
[3]
https://twohot.fedorapeople.org/design/ui/anaconda/anaconda-install-ui-f21-proposal.pdf

> Speaking as someone who's working on Workstation these days, I would
> like it if UX designers from here would chime in more frequently on
> Workstation related discussion.
Where?

Regards
twohot