Re: wallpaper f21a

Hi Alexander,

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 01:53:21 +0400
Alexander Smirnov wrote:

> Our team is becoming more closed? On the our banner do know from  website
> team list :( .  We are have a ready wallpaper bypassing design team mail
> list :(. This is the first time. It's fedora.next? Gnokii please don't
> ignore design team mail list. We don't have more open tools at this time.
> Thanks to Martin for this message :).

From what I understood from gnokii's original message, it's more like a
last-minute-put-something-together-and-get-it-in-for-alpha, than a "ready
wallpaper". I think gnokii can put more insight into why there weren't any
wallpaper (default one) on-list discussions about it so far. I wouldn't
accuse anyone of intentionally bypassing the mailing list (gnokii asked me to
package the initial picture, as usual, and that does not need to go through
the ML, I believe, especially when time presses). And I think I'm not the only
one confused about the whole Fedora.next movement, release name abandonment
(which certainly didn't help with the wallpaper creation), our team position
within the "new Fedora", ... ;-)

Thanks for the input so far about the names, my take:
  * twentyone-backgrounds looks a bit strange to me,
  * f21-backgrounds feels better to me,
  * I was initially playing with the idea of workstation-21-backgrounds, but
    I didn't like it when I saw it and I'm not even sure if it would be
    the correct approach in the .next universe...

Cheers,
Martin