Working on fedora-infrastructure ticket #130

Hi all,

I'd like to raise awareness that I am working on the following ticket:

After discussion on the fedora-apps IRC I have been recommended to
create a prototype and send it over to both design-team and
infrastructure.

I will be creating the menu bar in vanilla CSS and HTML without any
framework to start with, as it was made clear during the IRC
discussion that there are some politics on which is favourable.
Of-course as this is also Fedora wise, creating a unanimous addition
is important.

I will follow this email up shortly with the prototype, however could
I receive any information, suggestions and or ideas on this ticket.

Many thanks
Jacob Clark.