Introduction from Matt Allen

Hello all,

Just dropping a quick email to say hello to the team and to see what's going on and if there is anything I can help with. Would be nice to become part of the team.

Main skills are in product and interactive design, examples of which can be found on my website http://itsmattallen.co.uk.

If there is anything anyone needs a hand with at the moment or if there is stuff in the pipeline coming up let me know. I have checked out the design tasks list but was unsure what's been done and what hasn't as some stuff that I've seen on the wiki finished is still in the list as unassigned so wasn't sure how it all works, so just thought I'd drop you all a line.

Based in the UK so will try and pop into the IRC one evening this week.

Matt Allen
Digital Strategist. Design, Interactivity & Photography.

This was sent from my magical futuristic communication device using invisible waves of awesomeness. I have fat thumbs, so I apologise for any spelling or autocorrection errors.

Also available via:
Twitter: @sdmix
Skype: itsmattallen