Re: About nuancier

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 09:04:17AM -0800, Kirk Bridger wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> I tried uploading an image but nothing seems to be active (the
> upload just seemed to finish quietly and nothing happened).  Am I
> missing how to add a new election or is that not a permission I
> have, or am I just blind?  ;)

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for looking at it.

You probably do not have the rights to create a new election, but you should be
able to contribute/participate into the existing one:
http://209.132.184.188/nuancier/contribute/ (see the link at the bottom)

If the upload finishes quietly w/o any output then we probably have a problem.
The information message/error normally appear at the top, just under the menu
bar.

I don't see anything in the logs, so I don't know if anything went wrong.

Cheers,
Pierre