About nuancier

Hi all,

I have started to work a little more on nuancier.
With the changes that are in the current git, users may log in (via FAS), upload
their wallpaper with a corresponding name, license and author (in case the
author is not the submitter).
When they upload, I restrict the content using the filename (extension), the
mime type of the file and I check for a minimal width (1600px) and height
(1200px).

Admins can then moderate all the candidates and they must justify when they deny
a candidate.
Maybe we could trigger the badge at this stage, when the wallpaper gets
accepted.

The elections are now time-based (so no-one needs to stay awake until the middle
of the night to press the toggle button).

Questions:
- What more is needed when uploading a picture?
- Other ideas in general?
- Could we come up with a list of extensions accepted? (I have jpeg, jpg, png,
  svg atm and I check them lower case, so JPEG will pass)
- Similarly could we come up with a list of MIME types for images that we would
  accept? (Atm I have only: 'image/jpeg', 'image/jpg', 'image/png')

Finally, I have the same restrictions for contributing (uploading a wallpaper)
and for voting. These are: having an account on FAS, have signed the CLA, being
in at least one more group than CLA.
I realize that this is already a change from the current procedure, but I find
it unfair that people that submit a wallpaper cannot vote for themselves. So I
would either stick with these restrictions or open the votes to people that are
in no other group than CLA.

Thoughts on all this?

Cheers,
Pierre