Re: Plan for Fedora 20 Design Suite

On 15/08/13 08:59 AM, Kirk Bridger wrote:
Hey,

The Color Hug discussion sounds interesting and might be worth putting somewhere, as I hadn't heard about this before now. An FAQ about color profiling linked from the browser in the spin?

gnokki, could you please send me a link for your monitor profiling tutorial, I'd like to read/review it for my own education.

Luya - is there somewhere like a wiki page you want to use to document the ideas and links? If not we can create something in the Fedora wiki, perhaps under the Design Team's page?

hi Kirk,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite_Planning

This wiki needs a revamp because it contained some outdated information.

Luya