Re: Plan for Fedora 20 Design Suite

On 15/08/13 07:43 AM, María Leandro wrote:
Hey!

do we have some RAW development in there? rawtherapee, rawstudio or darktable?
Darktable is currently the default for Design Suite. Rawtherapee and rawstudio are optional.

About videos. at flock we talk a lot about having videos for each team; would be possible to have a short introduction video so people learn how to join the Fedora Design team? probably as long with some url to tutorials on the apps we are including in there?

It sounds like a good suggestion. Gathering those videos in either a wiki (may not be suitable) or page will do the trick.

Luya