Re: Design spin review

On 08/01/13 02:00 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
I  think Blender can do something similar as far as I know

No, Cinepaint has more color depth as GIMP and it can work with HDR pictures, that has nothing to do with Blender

My bad,
I'll leave cinepaint as default packages for spin until GIMP properly support more colour depth and HDR pictures.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer