Re: [F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Martin Sourada wrote:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/gears-blueswirl_steampunk3c.png

While I think the all-blue one is less distractive and would work better
for a wallpaper, the one with the widget is basically impossible to
ignore. One thing that catches my eye is the colour of the gears in
background (in 3c). Also the distraction created by the complexity of
the wallpaper is IMHO too big (too much of detailed gears, IMHO).

For me the *widget* was too distracting but I think that Mo's latest (I believe she forgot to link it here) is much better in this regard:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/gears-blueswirl_steampunk3c_withclo.png