Re: [F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

[21:34] <tw2113> lightbulb!
[21:35] <tw2113> if we're going for the feel of inside some machine for the gears proposal
[21:35] <tw2113> we should have a rather direct light source that changes color as the day goes by
[21:36] <tw2113> not everything in the area would get to change color, just the parts in the way of the light source