Re: Tracking logo approval requests

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Does anyone else want to help me with the queue? Last time I checked, no. I'd rather not uproot my system (thunderbird templates), which while manual actually works quite well for me, if there's no good reason to.

I am unsure that somebody else *should* be allowed, this is sensible identity and legal stuff. And the person in charge need authority to deal with it.

Of course, if you would be overhelmed by the queue and need that help, that would be a completely different discussion (are you? are there more than a few requests each month?).