Re: My Intro

Martin Sourada wrote:
One of the good points about many FLOSS applications is that they are
available on wide range of platforms. So you can use gimp both in Fedora
and Windows, dunno about blender.

Certainly Blender has a Windows version too (and I really wish I had enough time to play a bit and learn a few bits about Blender myself - the Linux version, of course - it is still somewhere far way in a TODO list).