Re: My Intro

Vara Prasad Pepakayala wrote:
Hi all, I am VaraPrasad(Handle:Dreko). I am IT graduate from INdia. I

Hi and welcome,

have just completed graduation and got recruited in a prestigious company. I am a great lover of Fedora.. But as my resources are limited I never used Linux to the max. I always install it as the secondary OS. I use a CDMA based internet connection(not hard wired), it has some problems to get connected with Linux. so I use my internet connection

I do not have any first hand experience, but I heard a lot of good things about the latest NetworkManager

only through Windows. I am Good with artwork in windows thru Adobe PS and 3DsM ... Only now I am learning to master Gimp and Blender.. as i have some hands on experience with PS i dont feel difficult with gimp..only with some keybord command.. I have joined fedora project art

While we have no hard rule about creating images with proprietary applications or using proprietary operating systems, with *strongly encourage* using FLOSS tools on Fedora so the artwork in Fedora 9 is almost entirely created *with* Fedora. Anyway, the *absolute requirement* is that the graphics should have sources available (.xcf counts as sources too) and in formats which can be opened by the other, Linux using, members of the team.

section. And I was directed here by Nicu Buculei, thanx hor his help, i can start now. I hope you all will guide me and advice me for the future! ..

I believe I pointed in my introductory mail to the DesignService queue, so if you are interested in some work you can have a look at it, maybe you find something attractive.