New projekt? Echo cursor theme

Hi all,

with Ben Arnold's throbber animation it came to my mind, that fedora uses the
same cursors red hat used for years - bluecurve. I think, as we replacing the
old bluecurve icon theme with new one, we could do the same with the rest of the
artwork. So what about making an Echo cursor theme? It could use similar
guidelines to Echo icons' and could be (basically) derived from an arrow in
applications-internet icon [1]. What do you think?

Thanks,
Martin