Re: User Images

 Is too early to tell, we don't know yet even if the login scrren will
remain the same or will be 3D.

3D... more info on that please.. i didn`t see anything about that passing by in the mailing list here.. i might have missed it or it passed by before i watched here.

If you like this kind of contests, we can have more of them, look at the
thread about mascots.

hehe there are contests where i`m good at.. and where i`m not. the mascot part is something i`m just not good at.

When we will set up the needed infrastructure we may have even 'graphic
of the week' to keep us motivated.

that would be nice

2007/3/21, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx >:
Mark wrote:

> btw.. is a contest like this gonna be held for the next fedora as well
> (core 8)?
> i sure hope it will.

Is too early to tell, we don't know yet even if the login scrren will
remain the same or will be 3D.

My personal opinion is that it does not make sense to change the set of
user icons at each release (every 6 months).

--
nicu