Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

On 14/03/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You know, there is a size limit for attachments for the list (currently
set at 80KB) and I had to allow it manually from the moderation interface.
Please do not attach such huge files in the future, is not nice. Post
them somewhere online (maybe on our wiki) and pass the link here.

I hope I had not upset anyone by allowing such a big attachment.

Yes, there have been other times where I have canceled a post because,
for example, an SVG was too big and I have then compressed it or not
sent it at all. I just found it would be easier to have all the sizes
in one container to save linking to five Imageshack pages.

Personally, I wouldn't mind attachments under 1mB but I know some people would.

./b

--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold