Re: mockup for user information interface

looking interesting
but please stay on the subject.. i really would like to know what you all think of my last mockup
and than leave out the consideration that some parts might nog be possible in linux yet because the engine doesn`t exists (YET)

2007/3/15, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Mark wrote:
>     I recommend the Gimp and Inkscape. If you design for Fedora you should
>     use Fedora to do it, no? :) If you need help setting these up or using
>     them feel free to ask here!
>
> hehe i don`t agree on that. i`m formilliar with photoshop and not with
> gimp or inkskape. but when i`m going to fedora for the full 100% i will
> try to learn those :) btw.. i can`t use fedora at this moment because
> pressing print screen completely killed gnome (FC7 test 2 latest
> updates) so i removed fedora.. next fedora install is probably with FC7
> test 3

Take a look at this blog post about creating interface mockups with
Inkscape: http://andy.brisgeek.com/archives/39

--
nicu