Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Ben Arnold wrote:
All,

I've quickly made a couple of userimages; attached are the 2 zip file
containing a few (sic) sizes.

You know, there is a size limit for attachments for the list (currently set at 80KB) and I had to allow it manually from the moderation interface. Please do not attach such huge files in the future, is not nice. Post them somewhere online (maybe on our wiki) and pass the link here.

I hope I had not upset anyone by allowing such a big attachment.

--
nicu