Re: GTK Theme for FC7 (was Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas)

On 17/10/06, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Leo wrote:
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=42755
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=44510

I hate Murrine (not sure why: washed-out colors, crystal look) but like
MurrinaGilouche

I agree, I think it has a pale quality to it which might, if ysed for
Fedora, some focus off elements like the new bright and beautiful
icons ;-)
Something with a little more contrast, say, oooo the second one? I
reckon the standard (slightly bolder) fontswould work well with it. I
also like rounded corners :)

If the rest of the artwork was a bit more gentle in tone then Murrrine
might work but, for me, it doesn't.