Re: GTK Theme for FC7 (was Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas)

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Leo wrote:

I'd suggest "Murrine GTK2 Cairo Engine"¹. I have been using
MurrinaGilouche² which is based on this engine. Tweaking an existing
theme is much less time consuming and is deliverable.

Hey, I really like Murrine! What does everybody else think?:

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=42755
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=44510

I hate Murrine (not sure why: washed-out colors, crystal look) but like MurrinaGilouche

It's odd to see the discussion of metacity and gtk2 themes off the
table for FC6.

Is it really that odd when the final release date is in two days (19 Oct) ?

Yes, is odd to discuss those things so late

--
nicu