Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas

Barely moments ago, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see bugfixing as an ongoing activity, parallel to the new theme
development.

True, my thinking was if KDE users had a starting point to the dev
cyc, bug fixes could be good, just to get the wheels rolling.

Why limit it to listing the choice of desktop? Better each of us can
list his areas of interest and put it in a centralized place
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Contributors) not on personal pages.

True, it can be one of many things. How about specialities, direct
e-mail links or other stuff? This could be decieded at a later date on
a separate thread as it's not hugely important.
--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold

   fedora core  :  artwork