Re: Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

I don't know, in the attached screenshot they look muddy/blurry to me. The edges of the clapper in the sound/video icon, for example, seems to disappear into the background. Put the two side-by-side and squint. The isometric 24x24 icons disappear into the background while the straight-on ones hold their own.

I did a side by side comparison and it is not fair: the flat (24x24) icons have a much darker outline compared with the perspective (22x22) ones, so naturally the edges will disappear in the background (very visible to Accessories, Games, Office and Sys Tools)

I'm not grokking how fairness comes into this. The darker outlines were added deliberately so they would stand out against the background.

~m