Re: Puplet Icons

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Well, I'm thinking arrows for download in progress definitely. I was thinking about arrows in the same style as the 'home' icon is in the folder here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=screen01_28.png

You know with the blue color and white outline accents. Maybe a bit more upright though.

Yes, i think that would look very good.

I do have a set of critical / warning update icons I did for RHN (system update status ones at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveLibrary) which we can use. The thing is though, I think what we have are the following, in order to least to most severe:

- Enhancement Updates
- Bug updates
- Security update: Low
- Security update: Moderate
- Security update: Important
- Security update: Critical

That's a lot of different states. :-/

To my shame, i have not read the puplet docs and was not aware there are so much states to show... Definitely, only color codes is not enough.