Puplet Icons

Hey Everybody,

Jeremy and Seth have been working on puplet [1], which will inform Fedora users of when their packages are out-of-date. The icons needed for puplet are:

1) 'Updates are available and need to be applied'
2) 'The system is currently downloading updates' (will help explain to users why their system may be running a bit slowly)
3) 'Updates have been applied'
4) Pup is confused / error condition (maybe network is down)

I started work on icon #1 working from the style / color palette Diana has set with her new icon theme:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/NewIconDevelopment

If anybody has any thoughts about what could be used to represent the different icons needed or any ideas on improvements to what I've put up or even if you just want to play around with the SVG feel free!

What do you guys think about the perspective of panel icons? Flat or isometric to match the rest?

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumApplet

~m

--
Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx>