RE: sharing an ext3-partition with windows?

...or You can save yourself a heck of a lot of money and simply use a
FAT16 or FAT32 partition to share data between the two operating
systems.

	While I do understand the nicety and "Cool" Factor relating to
running one OS inside of another OS, there are significant costs
involved that make that quite a headache cost-wise.

	Go with the "Free" Solution of using FAT16 or FAT32, both Linux
and ALL Modern versions of Windows can mount up a FAT16 or FAT32
partition.

	-Rob

On