How to decide mode and journal size?

I am using it for file-server, mail-spool, print-server, and nfs-server.
Many clients are accessing to it. Then latency is more important feature.

Huuum.
I decided that mode=orderd is the best choce.  :-)

How about a journal size?
Default value is the best choice?

>> >.. or writeback. It depends on what you want to do with it.
>>
>>     That's right. But I don't want to use writeback mode.
>
>Still: What do you want to do with the box?

>> >The journal size is selected automatically if you use "tune2fs -j"
>>
>>     Is journal size really appropriate which apply to a super large storage?
>
>I'd hope so :)
>There's a maximum size anyway, so I assume it will be used.

Maximum size...
What reason?
Maximum size is better than small size ?