Mount parameters

Hi,

is it possible to mount a ecryptfs home directory with mount
parameters such as noexec?

I'm trying to build an hardened Ubuntu install (it's just an hobby for
learning something, noting professional) and I'm stuck trying to
prevent execution from home even for users with cyphered home.

I'm mounting the whole /home with noexec in fstab, but cyphered home
are obviously unaffected and I'm unable to find a way to say to
ecryptfs to do so, can it be done?

Thanks,

Wilson