Separating different ecryptfs mounts

Hi,

is it possible with ecryptfs to have two different ecryptfs mounts, e.g.,

plain1 -> raw1
plain2 -> raw2

using two different openssl keys, and to ensure that each key is _only_
used by its own mount? That is, I want to prevent that files copied between
raw1 and raw2 are automatically decrypted.

To my understanding of the IBM paper about ecryptfs, it should be possible to
set a policy defining which mount is allowed to use which key, but I could not
find any documentation about it.

When it is possible, can you explain or point me to some docs describing how I
can do this?

Thanks,
Chris