Re: Mount parameters

My gut feeling is you really want Apparmor or SELinux to restrict
execution, since users can just mount new filesystems wherever with
exec set (especially on a Desktop configuration with e.g. GNOME
installed).

However, ecryptfs takes the "noexec" parameter at mount time, just
like most FUSE filesystems. You can test this by mounting it from the
command line and passing it as an option. Where you would set that so
that it always takes effect depends on how you're mounting the
directories...

Michael Chang

--
Michael Chang