Re: Problem with endianess of pahole BTF output for vmlinux

Hello Andrii,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 10:19 PM Andrii Nakryiko
<andrii.nakryiko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Question to folks that are working with 32-bit and/or big-endian
> architectures. Do you guys have an VM image that you'd be able to
> share with me, such that I can use it with qemu to test patches like
> this. My normal setup is all 64-bit/little-endian, so testing changes
> like this (and a few more I'm planning to do to address mixed 32-bit
> on the host vs 64-bit in BPF cases) is a bit problematic. And it's
> hard to get superpumped about spending lots of time setting up a new
> Linux image (never goes easy or fast for me).
>
> So, if you do have something like this, please share. Thank you!

We thought this would be an issue and we have been working on this but
didn't finalize it yet.

We'll speed it up and send you an easy way to replicate the
development environment.

Luka and Juraj will also share some of our additional findings
regarding 32bit ARM.

Thanks,
Luka