RE: [RFC 0/5] Introduce drm sharpening property

This  KMS property is not implementing any formula and the values that are being used are based on empirical analysis and certain experiments done on the hardware. These values are fixed and is not expected to change and this can change from vendor to vendor.
The client can choose any sharpness value on the scale and on the basis of it the sharpness will be set. The sharpness effect can be changed from content to content and from display to display so user needs to adjust the optimum intensity value so as to get good experience on the screen.