RE: Making drm_gpuvm work across gpu devices

Danilo,

Maybe before I give up, I should also ask, currently drm_gpuvm is designed for BO-centric world. Is it easy to make the va range split/merge work simply for va range, but without BO? Conceptually this should work as we are merge/splitting virtual address range which can be decoupled completely from BO.