Re: [dm-devel] multipath tools

Le dimanche 24 octobre 2004 �2:24 +0800, hwahing a �it :
> Hi,
> 1. how to make the multipathd start before the initscript started to
> mount the disk partitions? I tried to modified the rc.sysinit files to
> start the multipathd after I populated the udev. some how it failed. my
> installations succeded and the "multipath -v 2" show me the correct
> answer. and the "dm-0" will only create by udev if I run multipathd. but
> would like to mount the "dm-0"  to replace my /var partitions.
> will greatly appreciate if some one can show me the way. Thank u very much.

Have you tried to get inspiration from the mkinitrd scripts in deoped in
multipath/. These are Debian orientated, but you should be able to adapt
them to FC.

Hope is possible : I myself boot and swap on multipathed partitioned
devices.

regards,
--
christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui@xxxxxxx>