Re: cryptsetup Yubikey challenge-response support

Thanks for the info!

Do you think there would be major push back against implementing a
generic challeng response mechanism?

The idea is to popen out to programs/scripts which then do the vendor
specific implementation, but over stdin/stdout use a common protocol.

That way cryptsetup does not need to know anything about
implementation, including whether it is vendor specific. Then it is up
to people other than cryptsetup to manage this, including adding new
scripts/programs to do this.

I'm keen to get your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Dan Farrell