question about usage of tcrypt-veracrypt and tcrypt-hidden

Hello,
I am using dm-crypt to decrypt a veracrypt partition which hosts an outer volume and an inner volume.
Typically, when I decrypt them at runtime using the veracrypt command line, either the outer or the inner volume gets decrypted depending on the inserted password.
But it seems to me that using the crypttab file I have to explicitly use the tcrypt-veracrypt option to decrypt the outer volume, or the tcrypt-hidden option to decrypt the inner volume, and there is no way to dynamically choose between them using the associated password. Am I right? Is there another way to automatically mount the desired volume at boot?

Thanks!!!

Chris