Re: help mounting partitions in an encrypted disk after first reboot

 ---- On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:03:24 +0200 Arno Wagner <arno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----

 > And yes, this is rare. I believe this is the first time somebody
 > had this problem. Most people will use unpartitioned LUKS
 > containers or use LVM.

I see. As I told Michael, this looked just natural to me. I was planning to encrypt everything in the disk, so it totally made sense to encrypt once and forget about the detail. Then deal with partitions and filesystems normally. It looked beautiful to me :).

Regards,
Julio.