Re: cryptsetup with Python subprocess + pipes

If you want that, just use plain dm-crypt. It does not have
a header. Just remember that you have no plausibility for
the denial that they have data (because the assumption that
volumes contain data is entirely plausible), hence you need to
hide the volumes effectively. If the attacker finds these,
you are screwed. (As explained in FAQ 5.18.)

Also remember that the key point in "plausible deniability"
is "plausible" and not "deniability". Deniability is easy.
Plausible deniability is not.

Regards,
Arno